This sidebar app gives you the ability to use your phone with one hand by gestures. You’ll be able to switch between recent apps, favorite apps, shortcuts or quick settings from any screen.
Swiftly Switch is not another edge screen, side bar, app switcher or side panel app. It includes all of them while stays FREE and NO ads to give you the best experience.
Offers new ways to handle your phone:
- Recent apps switcher: Arrange your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar. Switch between them by one swipe from the trigger zone on edge screen.
- Quick Actions: Swipe in deeper with a right direction from the edge panel to pull down notification, switch to the last app, back or open Grid Favorites section.
- Grid Favorites: a side panel where you can place your favorite apps, folders, shortcuts, quick settings to access from any screen.
- Circle Favorites: like the Recent Apps section but for your favorite shortcuts.
Currently supported shortcuts: apps, folders, contacts, toggle wifi, on/off Bluetooth, take screenshot, toggle autorotation, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ringer mode, power menu, home, back, recent, pull down notification, last app, dial, call logs and device’s shortcuts.
Swiftly Switch is the most customizable edge apps:
- Shortcuts can be arranged in a circle, sidebar, float side panel
- You can change the position, sensitivity of the edge
- You can customize icon’s size, animation, background color, haptic feedback, separate content for each edge, the behavior of each shortcut.